News & Updates
This section gives young readers a window into the world - and a reason to love reading news. Here one can find all the news and information related to us and our students.
- Congratulations ! We won the prestigious International School Award
- Students have been Awarded Prizes during Sports Day Celebration
- GIS Hosts Open Cross Country
- Gis Won Accolades In The 4th Edition Of Iisf
- Ganga International Team Shines In Science Fest
- 52 Principals Of Iran Visited Gis
- Annual Day Celebration
- South Korean Delegates Visits GIS
- Best Pratice School Award by UNESCO-APCEIU
- Gis Wins Cosmopolitan Award For Students' Exchange
- Ganga International School, Hiran Kudna, was conferred the 'Cosmopolitan Award for the Best School' in Students' Exchange Programme and Cultural Activities on 9th January 2016. The co-ordinators Ms. Prerana Chauhan and Ms. Purvi Kumar received the award, on behalf of GIS, in a glittering ceremony, organized by PARAKH, Reforming Education, a prominent NGO. The award was given in recognition of initiating excellent International Students' Exchange and encouraging Cultural Activities, under the able guidance of the Principal Ms. Charu Kapoor, who diligently ensures that the students develop international understanding in education, in order to become exemplary global citizens.
- Friendly Cricket Match between Heritage Club, South Africa and Ganga International School
November 26,2019: Ganga International School, Hiran Kudna, Delhi took a step ahead when the school lush green playground witnesseda friendly cricket match between The Heritage Club of South Africa and the school cricket team on Tuesday, 26th November 2019. The host school won the toss and chose to bowl first. It was really a mesmerizing experience to relish the sport with wonderstruck eyes. Tainko of the South African Club team made 43 runs to sow the seeds of troubles for the host team whereas Yashdeep of the school team played very well and took three wickets in 2.4 overs. The South African Heritage Club team played very well and set a huge target of 165 runs for 10 wickets in 24.5 overs. In second innings, the school team put on a good show. Rituraj of the school team ran for 19 runs and Gaurav Bhardwaj hit 24 runs. The students of the school took great delight while watching the match with unprecedented zeal and enthusiasm and cheered the team. But the host team couldn't stand for long and collapsed completely after making 123 runs in 22.1 overs paving the way for the opposite team to win the match. Kehlim of the Heritage Club won "Man of the Match". On this occasion the benevolent presence of the school principal, Ms Charu Kapoor, encouraged the players very much. The school principal congratulated the winner team and awarded with the trophy.